Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how do you get a patent good a perception you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent ideas, but when they perform quick look on your Patent An Idea they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.